Come join the fun in this great sport at PowerZone Volleyball Camp. PowerZone volleyball camps are the most successful volleyball camps in the area, provide a comprehensive coaching system for teaching both individual skills and team play for players of all ages and abilities. We give athletes the kind of focused, intensive training essential to improvement. Your performance will improve as you gain new skills and build your self-confidence!
In 23 years, over 4000 Happy Campers have taken PowerZone camp. Our camp alumni have continued on to play, to make their school and club teams, to win county and state championships, to play in college, to just play and to become coaches. We are number #1 not because we say so, it is because we have repeated success and successful clients. We know our systems and our coaches can teach and improve your child ... let us prove it.
Age: Camp is open to players starting 5th grade in Sept 2021. (ages 9 to 18). 6th graders and under will use a 12u net and a lighter ball. Players are grouped by age and ability. Campers are separated into ages and skill levels groups to create optimal learning environments and accelerate success. Camps have instructional, intermediate and advanced group levels. Including a 12u net and lighter ball for Players ages 9-12
Levels: Each camp will have separate groups determined by stage of player development. Most camps will have all levels and separate courts. Check the camp descriptions for details. Positional camps are for intermediate and advanced levels only.
- First Skills Level - Athletes who are new to the sport seeking their first set of volleyball skills.
- Instructional Level - Developing athletes who are acquiring core fundamental volleyball skills. Cornerstone level camp for all volleyball players. Who should attend: If you have not been to a comprehensive fundamental camp you should register here. Intermediate camp will require a week of instructional camp or similar.
- Intermediate/Club Level - Developing athletes who are building on and strengthening core skills. Who should attend: Club level and JV athletes
- Advanced/Club Level - Athletes who are working on and maintaining advanced volleyball skills. Who should attend: High club level and varsity athletes.
- All Skills Camps
- Positional Specific Training Camps (Setters / Hitters / Passers )
- Team Camp
Campers can order lunch at our day camps. And will include drink, fruit and choice of main course. We have an awesome lunch menu planned. Lunch is not included.
After care program to be announced. (3p-4p, 3-5p)
PowerZone offer flexible camp formats with one to four day camps and vary with one or two sessions per day. Multi-day camps are available as a single day option pending space.
|4 Day/Day||6||8a-3p||24||$295 / $20|
|4 Day/Morn||3||8a-11n||12||$175 / $10|
|4 Day/Eve||3||530p-830p||12||$175 /$10|
|2 Day/Day||6||8a-3p||12||$175 / $10|
|2 Day/Eve||3||530-830p||6||$95 / $5|
|1 Day/Day||6||8a-3p||6||$95 / $5|
|1 Day/Eve or Morn||3||8a-11a or 530-830p||3||$45 / $5|
*Discounts for group, sibling, alumni, partner HS or Club
Camp Certificates, Alumni Discounts not eligible on Pat Powers Camp
Annual Camp Pass offers a year of volleyball camp – at a great value:
- Unlimited admission to junior volleyball camp for one year
- 28 camps available in 2021-2022
- Includes Pat Powers 2 day Camp
- Only a limited number of annual camp passes available.
Purchase Your Annual Camp Pass Here: Put camp pass holder name in customer id.
PowerZone Volleyball Camps offer convenient locations serving Morris and Sussex County. Special outdoor sessions will be offered in July due to the COVID pandemic. Contact us if your High School, League or PAL is interested in hosting a camp.
- PowerZone Volleyball Center - 3 Luger Rd Denville, NJ
- House of Sports - 14 Park Lake Rd Sparta, NJ
- Challenger Field - Central Park - Parsippany NJ (Outdoors)
- Veritas Christian Academy (Outdoors)
|4 Day Day Camp||6||8a-3p|
|4 Day Morning Camp||3||8a-11a|
|4 Day Evening Camp||3||530p-830p|
|2 Day Day Camp||6||8a-3p|
|2 Day Evening Camp||3||530-830p|
|1 Day Day Camp||6||8a-3p|
1 Day Schedule
Session 1 (3 hrs)
15 Min - Introductions
15 min - Active Warm-ups
30 min - Forearm Passing - Instruction & Drills
30 min - Outside Hitting - Instruction & Drills
30 min - Setting - Instruction & Drills
15 min - Serving - Instruction
15 min - Serve Receive - Offensive Systems
30 Min - Competition/Coaching
Meal Break 60 Min
Session 2 (3 Hrs)
15 Min - Rules & Questions
15 Min - Active Warm-up / Skills Review
30 Min - Passing / Hitting
30 Min - Setting / Hitting
15 Min - Serving / Passing
30 Min - Blocking/Digging - Defensive Systems
45 Min - Competition/Coaching
How to register:
- Go to the sign-up page and register. You will receive an email of the submission. What do do if you didn't get an email? It means our system could not send an email to the provided email. Registration probably went thru just the email didn't. First please check your spam folders. Then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a second email in the next couple of days if your registration is accepted and an invoice for payment. Your spot is pending until payment is received.
Week before camp you will receive a reminder for camp.
Camp cancellation must be a written cancellation notice emailed to email@example.com.
- If you cancel 7 days prior to start of camp, you will receive a full refund of your payment to the original payment method, less a $25 processing fee for each session canceled.
- If you cancel less than seven (7) days prior to your camp start date, you will receive a 100% credit, less a $25 processing fee, usable for any PowerZone offering through Dec 31, 2021.
- If you cancel with less than two (2) days No credit or refunds will be provided.
- Camp cancellation policy applies to Annual Camp pass holders.
The Best Summer Volleyball Camp now offers the Best Lunch menu! (Day Camp)
- Monday - Sandwiches on a Kaiser roll from Bagels in the Boro (Rockaway)
- Tuesday - Taco Tuesday by Titos Burritos (Boonton)
- Wednesday* - Waffle and Chicken Wednesday by Papa Al's (Rockaway)
- Thursday - Pizza by Mancino's (Denville)
Lunch Orders Due by Friday at 2pm week prior to camp.
- Includes Drink (Juice box or water, Fruit or Snack)
- Lunch Fee: $30 (includes all 4 days)
*contact us if veggie menu is needed.
- Monday - Choice of 1) Turkey 2) Han and Cheese 3) Tuna
- Tuesday - Taco Choice of 1) Chicken, 2) Beef, 3) Fish, 4) Veggie
- Wednesday* Choice of 1) Tender and Waffle 2) Chicken Sandwich
- Thursday - 2 Slices Cheese Pizza
PowerZone Camps are successful because of proven training methods and a comprehensive curriculum. Methodology is "how" we will teach something and curriculum is "what" we will teach. Our 23 years of experience shows up in how we coach and what we coach. Our training methods include Positive Coaching, Fun drills, activities and competitions, Canonical Progressive Development, Video Analytics*, Metric-driven Volleyball Performance*. Our curriculum is a set of learning objectives for volleyball skills and team systems, progressively designed into 8 levels with 4 stages.
Position Specific Training (PST) camp allows players to train in their chosen position. The advantage of PST is the opportunity to maximize training at your position and apply it within an aspect of team play. Positional Camps are offered only to intermediate and advanced players only.
Camp is staffed by dedicated and experienced coaches who are committed to inspiring a love for the game and bringing out your best! And with a 1:9 staff to camper ratio each camper receives focused attention.
PowerZone Advanced Camps use our MVP Maker tools to develop better players. Metric-driven Volleyball Performance (MVP) allows us to use data to focus our training. For example,our advanced players we will train to serve aces and we know from data analysis that aces happen within range of exit velocities, launch angles and initial height of contact, We can apply our MVP data analysis to each skill to enhance performance.
PowerZone Advanced Camps use video video and data analysis to review player skills and optimize performance. Analytics provide visual feedback and data to help decide what to focus on.
PowerZone Camps teach the foundations at an appropriate level then progressively increase the difficulty. We call this method Canonical Progressive Development. If something is canonical, it follows the principle of reducing to the most basic form. From first skills to core skills to high level skills, this methodology achieves the goals of high level play faster as the fundamentals are in place as a foundation. Sounds simple but applied to how you teach and what you teach is very important.
|All Skills||Day||06/28/21||Girls Summer 4 Day All Skills All Levels Day Camp (Jun 28-Jul 2)|
|07/12/21||Girls Summer 4 Day All Skills All Levels Day Camp (Jul 12-16)|
|07/26/21||Boys & Girls Pat Powers 2 Day All Skills All Levels Day Camp (Jul 26-27) *FULL*|
|07/28/21||Girls Summer 2 Day All Skills All Levels Day Camp (Jul 28-29)|
|08/02/21||Girls Summer 4 Day All Skills All Levels Day Camp (Aug 2-6)|
|08/09/21||Girls Summer 4 Day All Skills All Levels Day Camp (Aug 9-13)|
|08/16/21||Girls Summer 4 Day All Skills All Levels Day Camp (Aug 16-19)|
|11/11/21||Girls Teacher Con 2 Day All Skills All Levels Day Camp (Nov 11-12)|
|12/27/21||Girls Holiday 4 Day All Skills All Levels Day Camp (Dec 27-30)|
|04/11/22||Girls Spring Break 4 Day All Skills All Levels Day Camp (Apr 11-14)|
|04/18/22||Girls Spring Break 4 Day All Skills All Levels Day Camp (Apr 18-21)|
|Eve||06/21/21||Girls Summer 4 Day All Skills All Levels Eve Camp (Jun 21-25)|
|07/05/21||Girls Summer 4 Day All Skills All Levels Eve Camp (Jul 5-9)|
|07/19/21||Girls Summer 4 Day All Skills Intermediate Eve Camp (Jul 19-23)|
|08/02/21||Girls Summer 4 Day All Skills Intermediate Eve Camp (Aug 2-6)|
|10/07/21||Girls Fall 2 Day All Skills All Levels Eve Camp (Oct 7-8)|
|01/06/22||Girls Winter 2 Day All Skills All Levels Eve Camp (Jan 6-7)|
|02/10/22||Girls Winter 2 Day All Skills All Levels Eve Camp (Feb 10-11)|
|03/03/22||Girls Spring 2 Day All Skills All Levels Eve Camp (Mar 3-4)|
|04/18/22||Girls Spring Break 4 Day All Skills All Levels Eve Camp (Apr 18-21)|
|All Skills Beach||Eve||06/14/21|
|07/12/21||Girls Summer 4 Day All Skills Beach All Levels Eve Camp (Jul 12-16)|
|Morn||08/09/21||Girls Summer 4 Day All Skills Beach All Levels Morn Camp (Aug 9-13)|
|All Skills Central Pk||Morn||07/05/21|
|Positional||Eve||07/19/21||Girls Summer 4 Day Positional Advanced Eve Camp (Jul 19-23)|
|08/02/21||Girls Summer 4 Day Positional Advanced Eve Camp (Aug 2-6)|
|Boys||All Skills||Day||07/19/21||Boys Summer 4 Day All Skills All Levels Day Camp (Jul 19-23)|
|08/23/21||Boys Summer 4 Day All Skills All Levels Day Camp (Aug 23-26)|
|Eve||08/16/21||Boys Summer 4 Day All Skills All Levels Eve Camp (Aug 16-19)|
|All Skills Beach||Eve||06/14/21|
|07/19/21||Boys Summer 4 Day All Skills Beach All Levels Eve Camp (Jul 19-23)|
|Morn||08/16/21||Boys Summer 4 Day All Skills Beach All Levels Morn Camp (Aug 16-19)|
|Boys & Girls||All Skills||Day||07/26/21||Boys & Girls Pat Powers 2 Day All Skills All Levels Day Camp (Jul 26-27)|
|All Skills Central Pk||Morn|
|08/02/21||Girls Summer 4 Day All Skills Central Pk All Levels Morn Camp (Aug 2-6)|