Adult Club Volleyball is back at PowerZone! Get out your kneepads and on the court for practice! Teams are forming for the Spring. If you have a few players or close to a full team contact us and we can fill out your team with individuals interested in participating. There will be beginner groups. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ages 19 and older
- Men and Women teams
- Levels: B/BB/A/AA (B is lower)
Tentative practice time slots
- Tue 1p-230p, 715p-845p, 845-10p (Denville)
- Thu 1p-230p, 715p-845p, 845-10p (Denville)
- Mon 830p-915p (Sparta)
- PowerZone Volleyball, Denville, NJ
- House of Sports, Sparta, NJ
- All Players Must register as individuals.
- Players may join as a team or the beginnings of a team and will add players to form a team.
- 7 practices
- Drop-ins are welcomed if space is available ($20)
Team can enter leagues or tournaments. Each team can determine their own play schedules.
- Coach will run practice for about 45 Min.
- Instruction and drills.
- Teams will scrimmage for the 2nd half of practice.
- Generally there will be 2 teams of 7-8 players and enough to play.
- Is there a free trial class? You are welcome to view practice to get an idea of what the practice is like. There is no free trial.
- What is the level of play? This is always a difficult question. Level of play requires a evaluation and can be evaluations can be subject to the evaluator. Come view the different practices and decide for yourself.
- Is there Drop-in? Yes once we assign you to a team you can be a drop-in if space is available.
- What if I miss a week? As long as you tell us ahead of time and we can get the word out for a dropin you will get credit for the week or you can drop in on another team.
- Log in to post comments