Tee-Volley and Coach Toss is back at PowerZone! Get ready to have some fun and exercise!
- Tee-Volley (Pre-K to 1st Grade)
- Coach Toss (2nd Grade to 4th Grade)
Tee-Volley and Coach Toss will have the same schedule Spring and Summer.
- Monday (515p) Apr 5 to May 17
- Wednesday (515p) Apr 7 to May 19
- Mondays (515p) 5/24, 6/7, 6/14, 6/21, 6/28, 7/5, 7/12
- Wednesdays (515p) May 26 to Jul 7
- PowerZone Volleyball, Denville, NJ
- House of Sports, Sparta, NJ
Fee is for a 7 week program. Fees are non-refundable. First season registration fee includes custom Tee-Volley or Coach Toss shirt. Missed class: If you miss a class you may attend another class.
- $85 / season + $10 / First season
- $15 / walk-ins (if space allows)
Instructor will lead a program of fun exercise and volleyball activity. Parents are invited to participate.
- 45 mins
- Lighter cloth volleyball
- Tee-Volley will serve and spike off a tee
- Coach Toss will involve more game like play with instructor lead pass set hit.
- FACE MASKS - Requirements TBA. will likely be required to play.
- EQUIPMENT - Practice balls will be provided. Balls are sanitized after each practice. Also please bring your own sanitizer, Sanitize hands before the start of the game.
- The goal is to keep our hands clean and the ball clean. DO NOT TOUCH your face. If you do you will need to sanitize your hands before play is resumed. Lets do our best not to touch our face.
- DO NOT PLAY if you are sick.
- While temperature isn't the only symptom we will have a temperature check.