Planning your visit:
- Food: Yogurt, Muffins Coffee, Pizza, Snacks are available.
- Streaming is available (livebarn.com)
- Food is allowed in the building.
- Parking is Free.
- Adult Volleyball / Pickleball Open Gym Available on some weekends. Adult Open Gym - Must register to play, find open gym events on meet-up.com https://www.meetup.com/powerzonevb-meetup
Parking: Parking in a fire zone will be ticketed or towed probably both. When parking along the back of the building, please park facing the building and not parallel. Some loading bays in the back are active, do not move cones. If you move a cone to park you will be towed.
Coaches need to provide their own first aid kits at tournaments. The tournament sites are not expected to provide first aid to injured players. This includes athletic tape, prewrap, instant ice packs, bandaids, antiseptic, etc.
Athletic Trainer is not available unless provided by the tournament organizer. Typically athletic trainer is not provided.
QUESTIONS ABOUT GEVA TOURNAMENTS?
If you have a question about a GEVA conducted tournament, please review the following on how to get assistance:
- If you are a parent or player, please contact your team coach or club director.
- If you are a team coach, please contact your club director.
- If you are a club director and need assistance with tournament entries/drops/status, scheduling, formats, or venues, please contact email@example.com.
- If you are a club director with other types of questions, please contact your area representative on the Junior Competition Committee.